Immune Berry Boost
Immune Berry Boost supports urinary tract health and is a powerhouse of antioxidants and vitamin C.
Immune Berry Boost contains:
- Rich in proanthocyanins (PACs), an antioxidant that can help prevent a range of common diseases.
- PACs help stop bacteria from building on the urinary tract walls, preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs), especially recurrent infections.
- Cranberries have been shown to help slow tumour growth according to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre.
- PACs can help with dental disease. PACs prevent bacteria from binding to teeth.
- Rich in vitamin C, another powerful antioxidant. Older dogs and sick dogs often can't produce less vitamin C, which helps prevent damage from free radicals, boosts the immune system and helps make collagen for healthy joints and skin.
- Research shows blueberries can help improve blood insulin levels to manage diabetes. A study in the British Medical Journal shows blueberries and other fruits can reduce the risk of diabetes
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, which may inhibit tumour growth and decrease inflammation in the body.
- Blueberries are rich in folate, which plays a role in DNA production and repair. Healthy DNA is resistant to mutations and prevents the formation of cancer cell formation.
- Studies show blueberries can slow cognitive decline.
- Blueberries can help prevent constipation and provide fibre for a healthy digestive tract and increase the feeling of fullness for dogs on weight reduction diets.
- Rich in medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs)
- Promotes normal thyroid function
- Prevents and treats yeast infections
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Helps heal digestive disorders
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- May reduce the risk of cancer
- Regulates and balances insulin and can help prevent or control diabetes
- Reduces inflammation
Immune Berry Boost contains no preservatives, additives or artificial ingredients.
Add Immune Berry Boost to your pet's food daily.
Start with 1/4 of the recommended serving and build up to the recommended level over 30 days.
1 dosage spoon for dogs up to 12kg
1 ½ dosage spoons for dogs up to 24kg
2 dosage spoons for dogs up to 46kg
Ingredient: Cranberries, Blueberries and Coconut
This product is gluten-free and all ingredient is organic.
1-month pack or 3 month pack