Print

Flea, worm and ticks

Flea, worm and ticks

The 'All in One' preventer helps repel fleas, ticks, worms, bedbugs and mites. It is made from all natural ingredient and does not contain any chemicals.

The 'All in One' is added to your dog's diet and it is absorbed within the digestion process and then distributed throughout the body. This makes the blood taste repulsive to any parasites.

One of the ingredients used is crushed pumpkin seeds which help remove any worms which usually live in the small intestines.

In today's society, we are finding more owners sleeping with their pets. Dogs can be the ideal host for the bed bugs. They can cause irritation and make the skin mottled. Once the bed bugs have fed they return to the mattress until the following night and you are unaware. Due to most dogs having allergic reactions to any bites it can be hard for yourself or the vet to detect or establish what may be causing the allergy. This can result in spending quite a considerable amount of money on unnecessary tests and medications.
Whether our dogs are kept on a lead or allowed to roam they are susceptible to environmental issues like grass mites, harvest mites and other parasites which may lurk in the grass and bushes. The "All in one" should help prevent these parasites from taking hold.


Most flea & tick treatments require applying the medication between your pets’ shoulder blades, or at the base of their neck. They are absorbed by the skin and distributed by the dog's sweat glands in the skin. Nearly all flea and tick treatments are chemical based and can cause hair loss, irritation and in some cases vomiting, cramping and being off colour.
Tablets from the vet dissolve in the gut and purge a high shot of chemicals which is distributed through the digestive system. This can cause colitis and irritation of the pancreas and upper bowel. 
Most shop bought flea and worming products do not contain Fipronil. It is a proven fact that this chemical needs to be in the certain treatments for it to work correctly. Fipronil is widely used at the moment but research so far has shown that the common parasite is building up a resistant to it.
Natural or chemical based collars are quite popular due to the cost. In my opinion, they very seldom work, they have a very short shelf life and when the product is used it is only targeting one area which is around the neck. If your dog decides to remove the collar and eat it you will have to seek medical help otherwise, your dog may be at risk of poisoning.