Some of the services we offer:
- Complementary & alternative medicines
What is meant by complementary and alternative medicines?
Complementary and alternative therapies are a diverse group of practices and products not considered part of conventional (mainstream) medicine. Although 'complementary and alternative' is often used as a single category, it can be useful to make a distinction between the two different ways of using these treatments. Complementary therapies are used together with conventional medicine while alternative therapies are used instead of conventional medicine, although they are sometimes used at the same time as, but not in deliberate concert with, conventional medicine. 'Integrative medicine' is a term used to refer to treatments that combine conventional medicine with those complementary therapies for which there is reasonable evidence of safety and effectiveness.
- Colitis and other digestive problems. The use of supplements are becoming more popular to help your dog overcome digestive disorders and to give them a boost with natural products.
- Flower Remedies. Each one is tailor made to suit your dog and their problems. They are all made fresh and are easy to administrate to your pet.
- Diet and lifestyle. Whether your dog is overweight or underweight we can advise on diet and an exercise routine which fits into anyone’s busy lifestyle. More dogs are living in a urban environment now and they need the correct diet to compensate for any changes. We work with you and your dog to find whether they have allergies or intolerance to certain foods or additives.
- Canine Epileptoid Cramping Syndrome. We have been conducting some research and trials using supplements. We are having a continued result in limiting the amount of episodes and they are less severe.
- Microchipping for breeders at a low cost in your own home. They will be registered with PetLog (Kennel club).
- Emergency treatment for dogs at local events or shows. We are fully qualified to assist with RTA’s, dog fights, drowning, chocking, broken bones, shock or any other type of injury.
For more information please telephone 01709 700899 or 07780590676